We have taken a pledge to comply with numerous stringent criteria and let us be checked by independent bodies. Having obtained the Austrian and European Ecolabel this awards are an obvious sign of our committed efforts for the environment – but also our guests and the people working in our enterprise are particularly important to us. Together, we assume environmental and social responsibility.
We have been awarded the "Klimabündnis-Betrieb" ("climate alliance business") and continue down this path for us and our guests every day. Corporate Social Responsibility, Sustainability and Environmental Protection are important to us and the following measures have already been implemented.
- Thermal energy from local district heating (biomass)
- Photovoltaic roof (17 kW / p)
- Mainly green energy
- Range of organic and regional products is continuously expanding
- E-mobility (charging infrastructure for hotel and guests, own e-car), promotion of sustainable forms of travel
- Reduction of energy and water consumption, energy-efficient building construction. As a result, we save 90 tons of CO² annually
- Change of detergents to eco-certified products
- Use of the best, high-quality, timeless and regional materials (for example, mineral wool for insulation)
- Reduction of unnecessary freight by expanding local and regional purchases
- Best possible prevention, reduction and separation of garbage
- Brochures, printed materials and paper conform to established certified proof of origin such as PEFC or SFC
- Promotion of employees, good company climate - some employees have accompanied us for more than 20 years
Our guests have first electric car in Leogang with an E-charging station is 100% emission-free available to them. With the Renault ZOE (zero emission), you drive silently without CO² emissions and with only 12 kW power consumption / 100 km. The range is up to 135 km depending on the driving conditions. The free E-charging station has a type 2 plug with 3.7 kW.
Rental price for 1 day: € 40, - in summer (free charging possible at 4 charging stations)
YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE AFRAID OF GETTING STUCK
- Free ski shuttle from the hotel to the Steinberg lift in the middle of the Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn or in summer to the "Epic Bikepark" at the Asitzlift
- Hiking trails, bike and mountain bike trails directly from the hotel
- Access to cross-country trails in winter is only 300 meters away
- Tobogganing and skiing in winter at the ski lift right behind the hotel
- Horse-drawn sleighs or horse-drawn carriages will pick you up at the hotel and you will experience an idyllic ride through the Leogang valley
- E-mountain bike rental directly at the hotel (for a fee)
- Public transport stop just 50 meters away from the hotel
- In summer, with the SAALFELDEN LEOGANG CARD all public transport (bus & train) in the whole Pinzgau is free
- Free pick-up from the train stations in Leogang, Leogang Steinberge, Saalfelden or Hochfilzen
Experience the mountain world of Leogang in a completely different way and ride to all of them ... With our e-mountain bikes, there is no mountain high enough.
Rental price for 1 day: € 40, -
Guests arriving by train will receive a 3% environmental bonus on the room rate!
For a modern chef, things like regional purchasing and careful use of food and energy are just as important as the respect for employees and suppliers.
In order to convey these ideals to the world and make them visible to every guest, the community and the seal of the Green Chefs were created.
Fairness and responsibility in gastronomy
- As Partner of the green chefs DER LÖWE is committed to the following things:
- respectful use of food. Green Chefs use all ingredients as much as possible and avoid waste right from the start.
- for regional purchasing. Green Chefs support local producers, biodiversity and seasonal cultivation.
- to environmental awareness. Green Chefs ensure low CO2 emissions, short transport routes, and sustainable and low energy consumption.
- to fair working conditions. A solid income, respectful interaction with one another and compatible working hours are a matter of course for GREEN CHEFS.
We show our guests that they can not only eat really well here, but also with a clear conscience. Because: the status of a Green Chefs partner cannot be bought.
Only those who consistently pursue and implement the ideals and goals of the Green Chefs will be honored with this special award.
We are part of a steadily growing community of currently over 380 global partners from all areas of gastronomy who are committed to fairness and responsibility in their industry
Further information on the Green Chefs at www.green-chefs.de
Our family room was very nice and newly renovated. It had an extra children's bedroom with a bunk bed, which enabled us to have a quiet night. The service is super friendly, also with regard to wishes for children. 5-course menu was outstanding. In the basement is a beautiful spa area with pool and 2 saunas for families. The new spa under the roof is only for adults. This is very good, as the children do not disturb anyone. Shuttle to the cable cars. Monday to Friday there is even a babysitting service from 5 pm to 8 pm. All in all a very pleasant stay.
Seglernick • Tripadvisor