In the Lebe Frei Hotel Der Löwe, four-legged friends are welcome!
The host dog "Sissi" greets you on your arrival with a welcome treat. Feel good from the beginning for guests and dogs!
We spoil our four-legged friends with:
- Treat surprise on arrival
- Sleeping blanket
- Water and food bowl in the room
- Information for tracking ways
- "Dog in the room" sign
- Towel for drying the paws at the hotel entrance
- Private area in the lobby where the dog is allowed
- All levels are easily accessible by elevator
Dogs are welcome in the lobby area, the Löwengartl and the guest garden. Out of consideration for other guests we ask you not to take your dog to the restaurant and the wellness area.
Per day we charge 15,00 € (without food).
Please provide your four-legged friend at the booking, so that we can prepare everything for you!
Sufficient outlet right outside the door
You will find a varied range from easy to difficult tours in our region. Theme trails also provide insight into customs, the history and art scene of the region. The 4-star gourmet hotel is away from the hustle and bustle and yet right in the middle of the quiet village center of Leogang.
From the hotel there are well signposted hiking trails to farmed alpine pastures. In winter there are many groomed winter hiking trails.
Directly at the hotel:
Dr. Oschatz, Leogang 55, Tel. 0664 2705319
In neighbouring Saalfelden (only 10 minutes):
Dr. Neumayr, Leogangstr. 10, Saalfelden, Tel. 06582 75117
- On pastures your dogs have to be kept on a leash
- When traveling by bus & train muzzle is required. Occasionally also at the mountain railways
- Stations with bags are available on most hiking trails
Spend a relaxing holiday with your dog at our hotel - true to our motto: LIVE FREE