Children up to 3 years stay free of charge in the parent´s room with all inclusive services.
In the evening choose from our children´s menu.
For smaller children, we can organize a baby sitter (for a fee).
It is important to us that children are active on a family holiday. The Leogang nature offers a wealth of possibilities. In summer there is also a great children's program from 10 am to 3 pm in the village - free of charge for guests with the LoewenAlpinCard!
Children's Bike Park
Leogang is known worldwide for the biggest downhill bike park in Europe. For children there is a smaller and safer version. Right next to the valley station of the Leogang cable cars is the Riders Playground. A separate lift (conveyor belt type) brings the young bikers to the starting point of the different tracks.
This "playground" combines sport and adventure in nature. The course is equipped with eight wooden elements and 15 dirt obstacles. The obstacles are not higher than 50 cm, since security is prioritized. The park can be explored by very small ones with the balance bike or young people aged up to 14 years.
Family holidays in summer
- Free childcare in the children's club in the village - Monday to Friday in the months of July and August from 10 am to 3 pm
- Public swimming pool with water slides (free entry)
- Pony rides • Game trail • Forest playground
- Family-friendly hiking and biking tours
- Children's high rope course • Summer toboggan runs • Wildlife parks and archery course
- Free use of the tennis courts (only 300m from the hotel)
- Mountainbike Riders Playground for children
Kids area and ski kindergarten
Leo's Kids area is located directly on the Asitzbahn (only 5 minutes from the hotel "Der Loewe"). Together with local ski schools, the smallest skiers can conjure their first turns into the snow. "Zauberteppiche" (conveyor belt type lifts), a children's carrousel, snow-igloos, a knight’s castle and much more provide a variety of fun experiences.
With an area of around 1.5 hectares and a snowmaking facility, Leo’s Kids area offers safe winter fun until spring. You can also use the free hotel shuttle to Asitz. A "skipass" is necessary for "Leo's Kids area", but in the ski circus all children up to 6 years get free admission with the Montelino ski pass.
The Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn and the family ski lift "Schantei" (just 100m from the Hotel Der Loewe) offer perfectly groomed slopes for families and beginners. "All-inclusive children's program" in the ski schools:
• Children's course from 3 years • Maximum of 5 kids per group (beginner) • Maximum of 9 kids per group (advanced) • Daily 4 hours of lessons (10am - 12pm and 1pm - 3pm)
• Lunch with childcare • Ski water • Closing race with victory ceremony • Medal, Leo the Lion and certificate for each child
Family ski holiday in Leogang
Leogang is situated in one of the biggest family skiregions in Austria - The skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn
- Most of the slopes are "blue" family slopes
- Ski lift "Schantei" only 100m from the hotel: A place for children to play, ramp jumping, tobogganing and 3 x a week night skiing
- Children's adventure park at the Asitz station (reached with our hotel shuttle in 5 minutes)
- Childcare in Villa Kunterbunt for a fee (Asitz station)
- Winter hikes • Ski tours, snowshoe hikes • Sledding • Ice skating • Horse sleigh rides
The children's prices include gourmet halfboard. Children between 0 - 10 years with a reduction for children are served a children's menu.
Without evening menu the price per child / night is reduced by € 9.
|in parent´s room||in family apartment with|
own children's room
|0 - 3 years||free of charge||€ 35|
|4 - 6 years||€ 15||€ 35|
|7 - 10 years||€ 48||€ 48|
|11 - 16 years||€ 68||€ 68|
|17 years or older||30% discount no matter which room|
In summer, the Saalfelden Leogang Card offers a wealth of exclusive services and free entrances:
• Daily a free ride with the cable cars in Leogang or Saalbach Hinterglemm
• Unlimited free rides with the chairlift at the Biberg (with summer tobogganing)
• Unlimited free access to the Leoganger Adventure swimming pool (only 300m away)
• Unlimited free access to the Naturbadeanlage Ritzensee (10km away)
• Weekly children 's program in the village (MO - FR): For example, a day on the alp pasture, kasperl theaters, children' s face painting, hiking, barbecue, fishing, horseback riding, bread baking etc.
Our family room was very nice and newly renovated. It had an extra children's bedroom with a bunk bed, which enabled us to have a quiet night. The service is super friendly, also with regard to wishes for children. 5-course menu was outstanding. In the basement is a beautiful spa area with pool and 2 saunas for families. The new spa under the roof is only for adults. This is very good, as the children do not disturb anyone. Shuttle to the cable cars. Monday to Friday there is even a babysitting service from 5 pm to 8 pm. All in all a very pleasant stay.
Seglernick • Tripadvisor